Non-Formal Education eradicates illiteracy among women in the rural and urban areas. They perform the following activities:
- Provides functional literacy and continuing education for adults and youths who have not had a formal education or did not complete their primary education.
- Provide functional and remedial education for the young people who did not complete their secondary education.
- Provide education to different categories of graduates to improve the basic knowledge and skills.
- Provide in-service, on-the-job, vocational and professional training to different categories of workers and professionals to improve their skills.
- Give adult citizens of different parts of the country necessary aesthetic, cultural and civic education for public enlightenment.