- Reconstitution of Tano South Zonal Councils
- Town Hall meeting held at Mansin
- Assembly Donates 1,086 Dual Desks to Municipal Education Directorate
- Orientation of Key Stakeholders on New District Medium-Term Development Plan 2022-2025
- Executives Of Bechem Local Council Of Churches Donates to The Municipal Assembly
- One-day Capacity Building Training Workshop on Local Government Protocols for Assembly Staff
- People Living With Disability In The Municipality Receives Share Of Common Fund
- 36th Farmer's Day Celebration
- MCE cuts sod for fence wall at Bechem School for the deaf
- MINISTER FOR SANITATION AND WATER RESOURCES PAYS A MONITORING VISIT TO BROSANKRO
The Tano South Municipal is one of the 260 Metropolitan, Municipal and District Assemblies (MMDAs) in Ghana, and forms part of the 6 Municipalities and Districts in the Ahafo Region. The Tano South Municipal was carved from the Tano District and by a Legislative Instrument LI 1765 of 2004, the Tano District was split into two.
The Municipal capital Bechem, is on the Sunyani-Kumasi first class road (asphalt) and about 54 km from Sunyani and 76 km from Kumasi. The Municipality lies in the southern part of the Ahafo Region between latitudes 7º00”N and 7º25” N and longitudes 1º45” W and 2º15” W and covers an area of 489.0 square kilometres. Read More>>
- The LI 1967 gives mandate to all assemblies to form councils, being it zonal, area or urban council. It is with this mandate that the Tano South Municipal Assembly …Read More »
- As part of the mandate by the Municipal Chief Executive to engage the communities under the municipalities, a town hall meeting has been held at Mansin community, a town in …Read More »
- The Government through the Tano South Municipal Assembly has procured 1,086 pieces of dual desk and handled them to the Tano South Municipal Education Directorate for further distribution to the …Read More »
There are no upcoming events.